Discover Your Dogs New Favorite: CBD Soft Chews for Joint and Mobility from Penelope’s Bloom
Experience the next level of pet wellness with our Peanut Butter Flavored CBD Soft Chews, a new standout product that is sure to be pet favorite. Expertly formulated for a delicious taste and superior joint health, these soft chews are the perfect addition to your dog’s daily care regime.
Our new Joint and Mobility CBD Soft Chews leverage the potent benefits of full-spectrum CBD and a blend of all-natural ingredients, all targeted towards bolstering your pet’s joint health and mobility. Enhanced with the delicious taste of peanut butter, these soft chews are more than just a health supplement – they’re a treat your dog will eagerly wait for.
Each chewable treat is packed with essential vitamins, plant extracts renowned for their joint-supportive properties, and key compounds like Glucosamine and Chondroitin. This powerful mix ensures comprehensive wellness, addressing your dog’s joint health, stress management, sleep cycle, and overall mobility.
- Perfectly bite-sized, round soft chews designed for easy consumption and instant enjoyment.
- Full-spectrum CBD (600mg)
- Natural Peanut Butter flavor that dogs love and will beg for more.
- 10mg of CBD in each treat
- Active ingredients like Chondroitin to help enhance the absorption of nutrients for cartilage repair
Why Your Dog will love them and Why you will love them even more for your Dog!
- Aids Mobility & Flexibility: Our CBD soft chews promote improved joint lubrication, supporting your dog’s daily activities and enhancing their overall mobility and flexibility.
- Prevents Joint Issues: By providing essential nutrients and protection against cartilage breakdown, our treats help safeguard your dog against long-term joint stress and maintain their joint health.
- Reduces Inflammation: Experience the soothing effects as our treats help alleviate joint inflammation and stiffness, providing your dog with relief and increased comfort.
- Promotes Daily Activity: With reduced joint discomfort, our CBD soft chews encourage your dog to maintain a healthier, more active lifestyle, enabling them to enjoy their daily activities to the fullest.
Signs of Joint and Mobility Issues
Recognizing signs of joint and mobility issues in dogs is critical for their health and well-being. Here are some common symptoms that could signal your canine companion is grappling with these health challenges:
- Dog Limping or Favoring One Leg: One primary symptom of dog joint problems is limping or lameness. If your pet is favoring one leg over others, it might be due to discomfort in their joints or issues with mobility.
- Difficulty with Basic Movements: A dog struggling with mobility or joint pain might display trouble sitting, standing, or climbing stairs – all classic dog mobility issues. If they are slow to rise after resting, it’s worth noting as a potential joint problem sign.
- Swollen Dog Joints: While this could be difficult to spot in dogs with long or dense fur, swollen joints can often be a clear indicator of dog arthritis or other joint problems.
- Reduced Activity in Dogs: A decrease in physical activity or enthusiasm can often signal joint discomfort in dogs. Dogs with joint pain may shy away from activities they previously enjoyed, such as walks or play sessions.
- Behavioral Changes in Dogs: Joint pain in dogs can also trigger behavior changes. If your pet has become more irritable, aggressive, or is isolating themselves more than usual, it might be due to the discomfort associated with joint or mobility issues.
- Dog Expressing Pain or Discomfort: Another clear sign of joint problems in dogs is visible discomfort. If your dog yelps, whines, or excessively licks or chews a particular area, it could indicate joint pain.
Understanding the causes of mobility, joint, and inflammation issues in dogs is integral to ensuring the health and comfort of your furry friend. Here are the common triggers:
- Dog Arthritis: Arthritis, especially osteoarthritis in dogs, is a prevalent cause of joint inflammation and mobility issues. This chronic condition impacts the joint’s cartilage leading to pain and reduced activity levels in dogs.
- Canine Hip Dysplasia: A genetic condition more frequently seen in larger breeds, canine hip dysplasia involves the improper formation of the hip joint. This can prompt mobility issues and potentially progress to arthritis in dogs.
- Elbow Dysplasia in Dogs: Much like hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia in dogs refers to an abnormal development in the elbow joint. It often causes pain and limping in dogs.
- Dog Joint Injury or Trauma: Accidents or injuries can lead to sudden joint problems in dogs, causing inflammation and mobility issues.
- Dog Obesity: Excess weight in dogs can strain the joints, leading to inflammation and mobility issues over time.
- Canine Lyme Disease: This tick-borne disease can trigger joint inflammation in dogs, resulting in pain and impaired mobility.
- Age-Related Joint Degeneration in Dogs: As dogs age, they naturally undergo some degree of joint wear and tear. This can manifest as mobility issues over time.
Canine Neurological Disorders: Certain neurological conditions can cause mobility issues in dogs, impacting their control over their limbs.
Signs of Stress and Anxiety Issues
Signs of Stress and Anxiety in pets: Depression, pacing, destructive behavior, restlessness, aggression, panting, shedding, whining/barking
Types of issues: Age related anxiety, fear related anxiety, separation anxiety
What may cause stress?
• Loud noises
• Car rides
• Changes in routine
• New baby or pet
• Trips to the vet
• Training and socialization